• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Exclusive: Try Revant Elite HC3™ lenses... on us!

I actually had no idea that these lenses existed until I stumbled upon this post. I never actually buy polarized lenses so that I stay ignorant to the higher quality of a polarized lens but buying these might be a great option for my Holbrooks. Shopping right now, haha.

Elite lenses originally offered in this thread first, and then I'm going to see what I can do for those who responded with frames not offered in this. No guarantees, but I promise I'll do my best.

Super excited to hear what everyone thinks when they receive their new lenses. Let me know if you have any questions!
-Kevin

View attachment 130487

I really like to try your lenses with my Holbrook frame!!

Next batch going out today! Still have to get back to people via PM so be on the lookout for those. I checked on a few of the tracking numbers for the first batch of shipments, and I believe most of them will be arriving today. Excited to finally get some lenses in the hands of members and can't wait to see the reviews posted.
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Still a few Elite lenses for Half Jacket available if you haven't requested any lenses yet. Just post in this thread and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated with the last batch. Let me know if you have any questions! -Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Have you guys done any further work on the frogskins lenses. I sadly had to return 3 pairs as they were way too big.

J
Hey J, thanks for sending this over. We have not changed much with our lenses for Frogskins and I'm still trying to figure out those lenses didn't fit from our correspondence last year. I know you tried them in a bunch of pairs and I'm unsure how they did not fit.

We did just release replacement lenses for Frogskins LX so these may be worth a try. I'm going to send you a PM and see if we can get to the bottom of this. -Kevin

Latest Posts

Back