• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Exclusive: Try Revant Elite HC3™ lenses... on us!

So I received my lenses today. They are for Jawbones/Racing Jackets.
Will wear them tomorrow. Looking forward to try them out.
Here is what came in the box. The bag is very cool.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424234489.717977.jpg

WP_20150218_001.jpg
WP_20150218_05_41_50_Pro.jpg
Got mine yesterday. The kit I have is for the Gascan and I installed them on my spare Hobbit Gascan. The packaging is nice. First impressions about the lenses are that they look and feel thick, not like the other paper thin aftermarket lenses that I have tried before. Will wear these later as its barely 6am here.

I got mine on the mail :beach:, im waiting for a new frame I bought to arrive to start testing .
thank you

For my review I am just going to state how they feel on my eyes. I will not break them down sciencetifically. UV% this and UV block that. I just want to know do they feel good. I have light colored eyes so bright light really bothers me.
Over the years Oakley has really been the only glasses that make me feel comfortable.

I agree with 702baby stating the thickness of the lenses. I only have a couple pair of other aftermarket lenses and they feel very thin and poorly made. REVANT lenses feel very well made.
So this morning driving into work. It was partly cloudy and Sunny. The color and clarity of the lens is very good. I had no problem when it was cloudy, everything was still very clean and sharp.

I also really like the tint of the lens. To me it is like a greyish/blue. It did not bother my eyes at all. The other aftermarket lenses I have I am not a big fan of. Cheap in every way.

REVANT has really made a quality lens that I am very happy with. As I stated when I un-boxed them, I am a big fan of dark lenses.
These are very dark but while wearing them I still get a nice amount of light coming thru. Meaning it does not seem too dark while wearing them.

Now I have only worn them one day but I am very happy with the cut, clarity, look and feel on my eyes. As I continue to wear them I will add any additional comments.

Thanks again to REVANT and Kevin. In my opinion they have made a quality product. One I am sure I would purchase for any of my glasses.

For anyone wondering where to post their review, feel free to include it in this forum or make a thread of your own similar to @Ventruck (or post in his like he mentioned! see here: Revant Optics HC3 Elite lens impressions and review (Jawbone/Racing Jacket) | Oakley Forum

Really enjoyed reading everyone's first thoughts so far and can't wait for the rest. I've sent out all lenses that were one of the first five claimed, but still want to reach out to more of you. I'll be PMing some of you today and next week to send out some additional lenses to see what you think!

I also wanted to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy days to give our lenses a shot. Reviews/opinions/suggestions from the OakleyForum community are something we take incredibly serious and I make sure to read them all. All of this feedback helps us a ton as we consistently are looking for new ways to improve our lenses. You guys are awesome. -Kevin

Curious if you have non-vented lenses available for the Jawbone/Racing Jacket? If so, I'd be interested in reviewing the Elite line, or even the standard ones. Thanks.

Back