1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Darkmatter

Darkmatter Oakley Beginner

Somebody please help me identify the color of these particular Oakley Hijinx sunglasses I bought a couple of years ago. I bought them from the mall at a "Sunglasse Hut" and even the sales person could not even tell me what color they were. I was thinking polished black Tortoise but still they do not quite look like Tortoise but more like a marble color. Anyway here is a picture...I may upload a better picture later for some reason my IPhone camera seems to be going out on me making it hard to see details but I think this picture will give a good idea as to what color they are: Oakley Hijinx: Which Color Are These? - 2CEAA08F-AE5C-4018-8172-2401A6234A3F-8784-00000B4D06AFDE84.jpg Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Shadow Camo w/ Grey Lenses. standard release.

3. Darkmatter

Darkmatter Oakley Beginner

Wow that was quick. Thanks I appreciate it. I am thinking about selling these as well as 2 pairs of Oakley Antix shades that I have simply because I have too many pairs of Oakleys and never wear these. Thanks again.