• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Japan

subysti2007

Oakley Enthusiast
Sacramento, CA
Does anyone here bought from Oakley Japan? wanted to buy something from Oakley Japan online store but it looks like they do not ship outside Japan...:sad:

i send them a mail a while back and got the info that they don't ship outside Japan . . .
too bad they have some pretty cool stuff!

i know!!! they have cool stuff but way too expensive...like the ichiro radars cost like close to $500 WTF!!!i only wanted to get the oakley skull driver golf cap...

I've tried in the past with their cycling kit (some of the stuff is fantastic) I had no luck with Oakley.jp direct. They don't use eBay either, it's Yahoo shopping that's big there but none of the sellers I contacted would ship outside of Japan. I finally wrote emails to various bike shops out there who were Oakley dealers, but only heard back from one who said they wouldn't ship :0(

i know!!! they have cool stuff but way too expensive...like the ichiro radars cost like close to $500 WTF!!!i only wanted to get the oakley skull driver golf cap...

We visit family every year in Japan, and I've never went shopping for Oakley's specifically. But now that my addiction has flared up again, I'll have to start saving some extra scrips for some O goods! Just the Japan only stuff, LOL!

Latest Posts

Back