• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend a lot of time in or on the water, whether it be at the pool, beach, boating, or fishing in both fresh and salt water. I'm looking for some Oakleys with a lot of lens coverage, especially on the lower side to block reflections off the water.

I originally was looking at the Radar line with the new H20 Prism lens, but then I saw the Jawbreakers. They seem to offer more coverage. I know they are geared more to biking, but would they work on the water as well? Especially now that they have a replacement H2O lens?

I'd also like to have something to use while playing daytime softball tournaments.

I spend a lot of time in or on the water, whether it be at the pool, beach, boating, or fishing in both fresh and salt water. I'm looking for some Oakleys with a lot of lens coverage, especially on the lower side to block reflections off the water.

I originally was looking at the Radar line with the new H20 Prism lens, but then I saw the Jawbreakers. They seem to offer more coverage. I know they are geared more to biking, but would they work on the water as well? Especially now that they have a replacement H2O lens?

I'd also like to have something to use while playing daytime softball tournaments.
For me jawbreakers work best for cycling only. There really big ..so on most people they look funny if you wear them in non-cycling activities. People with bigger heads and bigger faces can pull off the jawbreaker look in non-cylcing , but for most of us,we look funny wearing them. Also if you jet ski or do boating activity I think the glasses fit a little lose compared to radarlocks and radars so I feel there a better chance for these glasses to fall in the ocean. Try a pair on at the store before buying them!!

For me jawbreakers work best for cycling only. There really big ..so on most people they look funny if you wear them in non-cycling activities. People with bigger heads and bigger faces can pull off the jawbreaker look in non-cylcing , but for most of us,we look funny wearing them. Also if you jet ski or do boating activity I think the glasses fit a little lose compared to radarlocks and radars so I feel there a better chance for these glasses to fall in the ocean. Try a pair on at the store before buying them!!

plus radarlock has the strap attachment that the jawbreakers don't

Thank you, that's a good point about the fit. I've tried both on in the store but don't remember about the fit now.

Thank you, that's a good point about the fit. I've tried both on in the store but don't remember about the fit now.
The Radar EV offers similar coverage to the jawbreakers and you get either get the prizm h20 lens seperately or through OCP.

Ugh. Went to Sunglass Hut today. Radar EV Paths are too small, and they don't make an H2O Pitch lens.

The Jawbreakers fit and feel great, but I am getting hung up on the overall look. And then I see that there is a Jawbreaker H2O lens.

Ugh. Went to Sunglass Hut today. Radar EV Paths are too small, and they don't make an H2O Pitch lens.

The Jawbreakers fit and feel great, but I am getting hung up on the overall look. And then I see that there is a Jawbreaker H2O lens.
The pitch h20 is only available through OCP unfortunately.

Screen Shot 2015-07-21 at 19.23.15.png

Are you doing it through oakley.com or are you in a different country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back