1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. redcsc

redcsc Oakley Beginner

hey

im new to this site.

i received my very first pair of oakleys on weds. they are custom Oakley M-Frame Hybird S so they cannot be returned.
    i love them. they look fantastic...off my head. trouble is when i wear them they look almost as if they are too large. they dont fall off when i tilt my head, but they do look too big by my temples, at the arm hinge.

are they designed to look like that? or are they simply too big?

are all oakleys the same size?

thanks for any help

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Post a pic....

3. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

m frames are a larger shield style lens. they are sports specific, so they are made to wrap around the head and are a big larger so they dont let light in around the edges. oakleys are all different shapes and sizes. i myself have a smaller face, so i'm limited on what frames i can wear. most look too big for my face.

4. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

depends now much space we are talking really. its up to you on what u think is to big really. all frames are different too, i would say as long as there not falling off your head your probly in good shape. but again its all up to the wearer really

snap a pick in them and show us too

5. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

If the hybrid s is too big you must have a tiny head

6. redcsc

redcsc Oakley Beginner

thanks for the replys.
    i will post a pic later today.

the gaps around the sides and botom are about 0.5cm i would say. but the gap between the arm hinge and side of my face is bigger (finger width size).

will post a pic later.

thanks again for the replies

7. UnderTheRadars

UnderTheRadars Oakley Beginner

The M frames do stick out a bit more at the temples. This is kind of an Oakley trademark - Their frames don't touch the temples - Glasses frames that do can cause headaches/pain