• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Making X-Metals In China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime u wanna go!! keep hiding behind your pc!

Ladies and gentlemen of this well established forum. What we have here is prime example of trolling:cry:..... Or to better put it, a keyboard commando:showingbiceps::comando::showingbiceps:...... I have always wondered why people do this:whistle:? I have always thought about how these people live and it saddens me:cry:. We have someone who is reaching out to try and be friendly:behindsofa: but just doesn't know how to articulate himself well enough to be part of a forum. I have sent him a PM, Oakleyboss sent him a PM and it seems like he just doesn't get it:vinsent:. It obvious to me that he doesn't know us or he doesn't care:smoke:...... So with that being said, I believe that we don't need to subject this forum to this any further............ Sooooooooo, I lift the mighty Thor Hammer and lightly tap it down......

With the clean up process now completed lets get back on the topic!:focus:

I know that a bunch of us went to the RED event and the question was asked of Hans regarding X Metals and what the future has in store for them. His response was that they will mimic the aluminum/carbon fiber models of today which include the CSIX, JFL, and the Carbon Plate(Titanium/carbon) It will be a line of its own similar to the Elite line. As you know, there will also be more watches along with his statement, "an FMJ killer" The way we all know X Metals will change with the release of this new line.......As for whether it will be made in china or not, is something we will have to see. There have been discussions of parts being made in china, and assembled in the US. IMHO, I know many of us have a concern about this so we will speculate, discuss, argue, and or course dream about what they will be like. Whether or not you buy them is totally up to you......

Last edited:
I realize China is a massive country. Does it have a region arid enough to accommodate
the X metal production process that Nevada did?

hi....
I'm a new member, just wondering if anyone here can sell me a ...........

Edited by XMM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back