• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Minute 1.0 Help :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrachris7

Oakley Beginner
My precious Oakley Minutes 1st Gen. have been broken for too long. The right arm was broken last year and I have been unsuccessful in locating a replacement anywhere. It is a FMJ Gunmetal Frame... I don't know where else to turn to as in I feel I have searched every nook and cranny of the internet. So I turn to you guys for some advice in completing this endeavor. At this point I will take any advice. BTW I called the Oakley peeps and was told that they couldn't help me.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,415
FMJ Gunmetal was only offered in 2nd gen. Yours is an 04-xxx depending on which lens. I have a few 2nd gen minutes I may be willing to sell and you could use as parts. You could repaint it of see if another member would do it for you. May be a last resort but PM me if you're interested.

FMJ Gunmetal was only offered in 2nd gen. Yours is an 04-xxx depending on which lens. I have a few 2nd gen minutes I may be willing to sell and you could use as parts. You could repaint it of see if another member would do it for you. May be a last resort but PM me if you're interested.

Oops. Sorry I am a newbie lol! I'll take your word for it and make the correction of them being a 2nd gen. I am looking on ebay and can't find nothing. I may just take up your offer.

The are Gen II Minutes, not Minute 2.0 There is a difference. Could also be a Gen III but I would have to see the other arm to tell.

More Pics :) Thanks guys. Still searching for solutions.

Attachments

• oakley1.jpg
    oakley1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,080
  • Oakley2.jpg
    Oakley2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,557
  • Oakley3.jpg
    Oakley3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 917
  • oakley4.jpg
    oakley4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 866
Bump...Still looking for replacement arm for my minutes...If anyone can assist help greatly appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back