• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Quality Control Lately

LOL! Bronze used to be the old go-to lens for MPH models. It looks like P42 is taking it's place.

Neither of them are bad lenses. They're just not very exciting ones

I'd take Bronze over P42 anyday-at least its 22%. P42 is....well...42% which is damn near unusable in most conditions. I mean MPH is already borderline you're basically buying a frame as they've started not doing Warm Grey anymore but regular Grey (and Warm Grey is being kicked down into models that would in the past have carried Black Iridium on standard releases). I know...more complaining and whining from ucdavis :hunter:

So just to make things more complicated... I just looked at the box for my MD, and it is labeled as a P42 lens (non-Iridium), but the lens in the frame is definitely P42 Iridium. The Vault web site says the MD is a P42 Iridium lens as well. On the Straight Jacket, the label doesn't even have room for the lens name; it reads "...White Chrome w/P." Ugh! There's no consistency with this whole P42 thing. This is driving me crazy. :headbang: