• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar Pace

So an unattractive pair of glasses that need multiple fitness wearables and apps to collect the necessary data? I'll stick with my regular setup, thanks.

So an unattractive pair of glasses that need multiple fitness wearables and apps to collect the necessary data? I'll stick with my regular setup, thanks.
If the Pace could replace my watch, HRM and Walkman by integrating into sunglasses, I would've considered.
Clearly, that's not it.
Whatever.

If this was like the Oakley Airwaves ski goggles with the HUD it would be very cool. As it is eh

More updates on the other forum from H01B3RG:

"Pleased to see the Export of Radar Pace Data / Import to Strava does in fact exist and work! It's not automatic like Garmin and other devices; it is a bit of a manual process, but at least it works. In the Radar Pace App, you select the share icon on the workout, and then select GPX; you then receive an email to the address you registered your account to, and a link to download. At that point it's just a matter of doing the manual upload to Strava on your computer.

Tested out the ANT+ pairing of the sensors (Garmin) on my bike tonight. Radar Pace recognized the HR Monitor & Speed/Cadence Sensor; confirmed the crank length & wheel size and then I was all set. Both my Garmin 510 & Radar Pace were able to communicate with the all the sensors at the same time; this was my biggest concern as I still wanted all the data to be displayed on my Garmin. Communicating w/ Radar Pace at 21mph was not an issue; requesting Heart Rate & Speed were intuitive... and interacting with her was straight forward. I did realize I now need to get a Power Meter if I truly want more stats and provide Radar Pace with the information she needs to analyze my efforts."

Latest Posts

Back