• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Others here get "offended" way too easily. If you don't like what I have to say, stay out of my comversation. Not directed towards anyone in particular, of course. That would be offensive.
Your a trouble maker :ban: :lol::lol:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Doesn't matter post them.. Need 15 posts lol..
Thanks. I'll post them tomorrow.
I also have a big Oakley case

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. I'll post them tomorrow.
I also have a big Oakley case
People love cases too . Most mean well just be part of the community is all they really want ;). They mean well. They are just kinda harsh at conveying it somtines

I started here with 1 pair of X Metals. And, I think these guys here are awesome. Even though they give me a hard time occasionally. Show us what you have when you have the time. We'd be glad to give positive feedback and answers to any questions.

Username Hidden said:
I started here with 1 pair of X Metals. And, I think these guys here are awesome. Even though they give me a hard time occasionally. Show us what you have when you have the time. We'd be glad to give positive feedback and answers to any questions.
Yep :offtopic:

Username Hidden said:
I do have a question.
If a pair of Romeos have a stress crack or whatever it's called will it get worse as I wear them?

Username Hidden said:
I do have a question.
If a pair of Romeos have a stress crack or whatever it's called will it get worse as I wear them?
Depending on how far the crack is currently. I have never known a lense to crack all the way in half. But, with wear, a tiny crack will get worse. Plenty of pro lense cutters here to custom cut some lenses for you though.

Username Hidden said:
I do have a question.
If you take them off like you would snow goggles shouldn't worsen. Don't pull them or push them on. Lift off when taking off

Username Hidden said:
If you take them off like you would snow goggles shouldn't worsen. Don't pull them or push them on. Lift off when taking off
Thanks!