• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Who here wears Oakley prescription glasses? I currently have a pair of Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jacknife 4.0....both in Black...
Bottle Rockets
44ef692379c65.jpg

Jacknife
457f00f24956c.jpg

I have the Rotor 2.0 just a great and comfy pair :) I am hoping to get hold of a few more frames somewhere soon. However they also need prescription lenses in them then. Which will be quite costly unfortunately...

I currently wear Coto 2.0 Brown Chrome Ti
Dead light and comfy :0)

The sucky thing about my insurance is that I cannot get a pair of frames elsewhere and bring them in for lenses....I only get to pick from whats in the store...and the store cannot special order a specific pair.....there are so many cool frames available but I'm limited....BUT.....with my insurance these $600 Oakleys only cost me about $100.....

I've got a pair of Gaskets. However, it kind of slides off my nose whenever I sweat a little. I'm thinking of getting a pair of Paperclips. Does anyone happen to know how they would fit in comparison with the Gaskets?

I have the Boomstand and they are really comfortable and luckily my insurance covered mine.

Back