1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. starscream

starscream Oakley Beginner

Hi. Not sure if we already have a thread for Oakley Size Comparison.
    Maybe peeps can show pictures of their Oakley and compare the size to other pairs? this would help us see which styles would suit our head/face size and shape.

Anyone? specially those who have tons of Oakley eyewears :)
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Well, we have a "do these suite me?" thread full of all sorts of different styles and sizes on different people. Gives a great idea of how things might fit!

But I do have some pictures handy comparing three (I would say pretty popular) models. The Crankcase, Fuelcell, and Eyepatch 2.

OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - tumblr_mkrck62VRz1rbptugo5_1280.jpg
    OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - tumblr_mkrck62VRz1rbptugo1_1280.jpg
    Top view of largest to smallest (Left to right: Eyepatch 2, Fuelcell, Crankcase)

OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - tumblr_mkrck62VRz1rbptugo4_1280.jpg The Fuelcell can eat a crankcase if it really wants to.
    92subzero, dh4645, gene and 2 others like this.
  3. Disposer

Disposer Oakley Beginner

Great idea!

Can anyone compare a Dispatch 1 to a Holbrook? :biggrin:
  4. Awesome pics. Been thinking about buying a Fuel cell but I haven't made it to the o store to try them on again yet. The Crankcase is almost a perfect fit to me and now I'm thinking I was right the first time in thinking the Fuel cell is just too big for me.
  5. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I can wear both without a problem. The Crankcase is near perfect for me as well as far as size goes, slightly snug however. They get a little tight after a few hours for me. I'd be willing to bet you could handle a Fuelcell without a problem, but of course with every pair, try them on if you can. ;) You'll never know otherwise!
  6. Yeah that's why I'm waiting to reserve final judgment until I can get back to try them, hopefully tomorrow. When I went in I was pretty blown away by the look and fit of the Crankcase and I didn't really give the other pairs I tried on a fair chance. I might be thinking it was the eye patch 2 that was ridiculously oversized and not the fuel cell.
  7. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

This is a good thread. Still trying them on will guarantee a good fit but knowing what to expect helps a lot. I will try to take some pics and post them here.
  8. A-ROG

A-ROG Oakley Enthusiast

Very helpful thread
  9. TitanBrett

TitanBrett Oakley Beginner

Helpful thread. Thanks

GDMFSOB Oakley Enthusiast

OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - 8621359337_951b563cd5_b.jpg OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - 8621361257_2a2868706a_b.jpg OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - 8622462640_b597438f9f_b.jpg OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - 8622464496_d6e15f7fed_b.jpg OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - 8621362931_1cda6cc8a1_b.jpg OAKLEY SIZE Comparison - 8622466204_69486ecf8f_b.jpg
    Disposer likes this.