• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

The Sliver (non-F), regular Turbine (non-SI version, which includes a Prizm pair), and a matte white Racing Jacket w/ Road Prizm added to the SI site.

Also, a bunch in the Off Duty section including a full line of Prizm Radarlocks and Flak's, as well as what appears to be B1B Frogskins and Holbrooks.

The Ultrablend Fuel Cell's have been removed from the SI site. As much anticipation as I had for them when pictures first emerged last year, I never did pick one up, even on BF sale when they were extra 10% off. The black really didn't do it for me at all, and while the Desert Sage looked ok, I really was hoping for an OD Green version. Also, since they went with polarized lenses the prices were higher than other versions I liked as well.

I just talked to SI earlier this week about this..the only reason they are removed is because there is such a large back order. I was told they will return after they fill the backlog to a certain point. They don't have an ETA though.

Must be a pretty big back log because I ordered the infinite hero fuel cells and they are on back order for over 200 pair and they are still listed.

Back