• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Nice. I like it better for sure, and better than the regular Oakley site. Noticed a few new additions, including the USA flag and camo lanyards I just bought at an O-Store this week. Oh well. Were Badman and Madman available previously or is that new?

I noticed it did empty out the items I had saved in my cart too.
The Badman and Madman were added today.

yea i just got done buying both of those to one 2 weeks ago and one about a month ago....anyways this is the first ive seen either of those on there just wish they had other colorways

yea i just got done buying both of those to one 2 weeks ago and one about a month ago....anyways this is the first ive seen either of those on there just wish they had other colorways
They have all the colorways. you just have to click on the quick view button.

I'm pretty shocked that all of the colorways are offered for the Badman, even the Ferrari. I believe that's the first Ferrari pair that's ever been offered.

It's actully showing as out of stock as well. so, i would guess we just have to wait a little bit.

i just called and they are still uploading SKUs and pics to the site but he said more madmans will be avail soon in other colors....may also be the reason why its out of stock, just getting the kinks worked out.

i just called and they are still uploading SKUs and pics to the site but he said more madmans will be avail soon in other colors....may also be the reason why its out of stock, just getting the kinks worked out.
Cool, also the price is still the same on the Ferrari edition as the others.

Latest Posts

Back