• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Got the 2 shocktubes today. Meh. Dont fit my face like jawbones and splits. To bad i like them otherwise. Even come with a little lense swap tool lol. Guess they get to go back.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Pics please?!?!
Size comparison pics would be awesome. :)

I ordered a polished black/black iridium Shocktube and Maritime Radar EV Path today.

Been wanting a Maritime Radar EV which is finally available again after being out of stock for a while.

And I was really torn between the terrain tan and polished black Shocktubes.

I'll probably have to pick up a terrain tan in the future too (I still need the other two M Frame Alphas to go with my white :mad:).

Why did you guys ever have to tell me about this infernal SI place?!?!? :punish:

Just got my OSI account fixed! Ordered the Shocktube Prizm to bad they didn't have the TR45. There is an other site that has the TR45 for $210. Couldn't pass up the OSI price.

The Terrain looks BA, but only comes with greys.

When did they stop using the VI lenses for the IH collection?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hopefully they'll have replacement lenses within the next month.

Then you can have your TR45. ;)

Other sites have a Matte Black/TR45 Ti Iridium listed that just isn't on SI yet. These sites have a far out estimated ship date tho.

Other sites also have replacement lenses listed. I've been told they're coming soon, and more lens options other than what they have now, but no other frame colors yet.

Just got my OSI account fixed! Ordered the Shocktube Prizm to bad they didn't have the TR45. There is an other site that has the TR45 for $210. Couldn't pass up the OSI price.

The Terrain looks BA, but only comes with greys.

When did they stop using the VI lenses for the IH collection?

Most IH stuff doesn't come with Violet now. Takes away from the whole IH theme IMO.

Hopefully they don't discontinue them like my splits. My lenses lasted me a good 4-5 year then began to peel. Now you go to hire Indiana Jones to hunt down authentic lenses. Heard Fuse is good. Do you guy have any insight on the Fuse lenses?

Back