• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Hopefully they don't discontinue them like my splits. My lenses lasted me a good 4-5 year then began to peel. Now you go to hire Indiana Jones to hunt down authentic lenses. Heard Fuse is good. Do you guy have any insight on the Fuse lenses?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You buy Oakley for the optical clarity for one reason. I don't use aftermarkets. Post a WTB someone has some stashed.

5 years is a damn good while either way.

Other sites have a Matte Black/TR45 Ti Iridium listed that just isn't on SI yet. These sites have a far out estimated ship date tho.

Other sites also have replacement lenses listed. I've been told they're coming soon, and more lens options other than what they have now, but no other frame colors yet.

Most IH stuff doesn't come with Violet now. Takes away from the whole IH theme IMO.
Yeah the VI is what made them what they were. Wish I took advantage of them before they changed them.

Anyone try the jawbone/racing jacket lenses in the shocktube? The officer across the street wants to order a pair for himself but is holding off until they have more lenses or if he finds out they take the jawbone/racing jacket lenses.

I read it won't fit. Also heard they should have replacement lense, don't know when, the Shocktube just released this month I believe. If anything I'm sure Fuse will have some in time.

I'd guess on the sold out rather than pulled... They looked quite cool and the bag was killer!
That would suck. I had the fuel cell on order with the IH Flax 2.0 and got a free gift but for some reason fuel cell got canceled off the order but rest went through. Dagg nabit

Latest Posts

Back