• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

SI site has 10% off eyewear right now.

No banner on the site anywhere that I could see.

But if you click into an item (I checked some glasses and lenses) it says "10% OFF OF EYEWEAR".

Add them to your cart and it shows the discounted price.

EDIT: Their page has since been updated. Banner shows sale as "Now - 5/31".

Last edited:
Just got my Shocktube TR22 this week and I have to say that they are my new favorite Oakleys. I got turned on to Jawbones when I got a pair of knockoffs in Indonesia. I dug them so much that I splurged for a real pair when I got home and they have been my go to sunnies for the last 3years. The Shocktubes are beefier and sleeker at the same. And I really dig the Tr22 lenses for everyday. I would defo wear them to an outdoor range, as well.
Anyhoo, does anyone know which icons would swap out for the stock ones? The only thing I don't love is the black on black icon. I love me some Oaks and would love to get something that pops.

SI site has 10% off eyewear right now.

No banner on the site anywhere that I could see.

But if you click into an item (I checked some glasses and lenses) it says "10% OFF OF EYEWEAR".

Add them to your cart and it shows the discounted price.

EDIT: Their page has since been updated. Banner shows sale as "Now - 5/31".

I'm so bummed I'm not a member anymore. I would order a shocktube, cerakote Holbrook and a prizm deep water Holbrook. The Apocalype tee, apocalypse patch. The list goes on.

Free two-day shipping today and tomorrow (8/10).

I ordered the IH Flak 2.0, the mutlicam soft vault, and a lanyard to go with an order I placed last week for the Thin Blue Line Flak 2.0 and a couple bags. One of the microbags from the order I placed on 8/2 is on backorder so they are holding up shipping the entire thing, so the order I placed today, 8/9, will arrive several days before the order I placed on 8/2. Oh well.

Free two-day shipping today and tomorrow (8/10).

I ordered the IH Flak 2.0, the mutlicam soft vault, and a lanyard to go with an order I placed last week for the Thin Blue Line Flak 2.0 and a couple bags. One of the microbags from the order I placed on 8/2 is on backorder so they are holding up shipping the entire thing, so the order I placed today, 8/9, will arrive several days before the order I placed on 8/2. Oh well.

You mind sending me a pic of the multicam vault next to a regular vault? Curious to see the size difference. And patter is really cool but the price discourages me.

You mind sending me a pic of the multicam vault next to a regular vault? Curious to see the size difference. And patter is really cool but the price discourages me.
Here's the multicam soft vault next to a Flak soft vault and a Square O hard case. It seems smaller from the outside, but fits my Flak 2.0's perfectly.

2016-08-11 23.12.30.jpg

Back