• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Standard Issue Site Updates

Yeah, the Black Friday Collection section is shockingly underwhelming. I was expecting something a bit different than 1 pair of sunglasses and some random O stuff.

Not surprised by the underwhelming nature of the sale. Site could use some work. I always wonder why the stuff I am interested in is on infinite backorder on the site but available for full retail, branded as SI, in the stores.

Well, it seems randomly some frames have additional discounts now, although they don't really highlight them. Looks like 10% off the non-Off Duty stuff, including Ultrablends (now at $108) plus the Global War On Terror collection!

EDIT: The Sale section plus the Apparel section seems to be included. Some really good deals on T's for as low as $5.

Last edited:
There's now a "Cyber Monday 12-1 In Your Sights" image in the main slide show, that links to the on duty glasses section where all the discounts are. I ordered the matte black Hijinx with the digital microcamo icon plus a couple t-shirts and with taxes and free shipping, it cost me $80. Tempted to go for the Ultrablends finally but just not as sold on them as I thought I'd be when the very first pictures came out.

Last edited:
Had an odd occurrence on my most recent order, but then again considering how confusing and messed up the order processing can be on the SI site sometimes, maybe not too surprising. I ordered the black Hijinx and two t-shirts as mentioned above. Got a tracking notice on the sunglasses but that's it. They arrived last Friday or something. Never got a shipping notice on the t-shirts, but they showed up on Tuesday. Then yesterday I get a separate envelope with an invoice for the amount of the t-shirts, with a self-addressed return envelope. Checked my bank account and they withdrew the funds for the t-shirts the same day as the sunglasses. So I call SI and they apparently have it happen all the time, because before I could even finish explaining the rep said just to ignore it.

Back