• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakley sunglasses model suggestion needed.

porotikos

Oakley Beginner
Hello people. First post here!
I have been rocking for quite some years, Oakley Sliver OO 9262-38 ( with POLARIZED PRIZM lenses).
After many many years, i finally found sunglasses that look good on me!!! I love them so much that i would like to purchase a second pair of them, but these are out of production, and have been for many years.
(Btw my sunglasses have a lens width of 57mm, bridge of 18mm, and temple length of 140mm.)

That's why i registered in this forum. Because i need suggestions.
Anyone can recommend similar oakley models? That i can look for? For example i know that the previous model of sliver was holbrook. So perhaps there is a newer model after the sliver, that i should aim for.
Any suggestion is really appreciated. Thank you.

Ps. i can see many many replacement lenses (i love my prizm lenses btw) in amazon etc. These are all fake and should be avoided, right?

I have been rocking for quite some years, Oakley Sliver OO 9262-38 ( with POLARIZED PRIZM lenses).
After many many years, i finally found sunglasses that look good on me!!! I love them so much that i would like to purchase a second pair of them, but these are out of production, and have been for many years.
(Btw my sunglasses have a lens width of 57mm, bridge of 18mm, and temple length of 140mm.)

Anyone can recommend similar oakley models? That i can look for? For example i know that the previous model of sliver was holbrook. So perhaps there is a newer model after the sliver, that i should aim for.

Ps. i can see many many replacement lenses (i love my prizm lenses btw) in amazon etc. These are all fake and should be avoided, right?
Holbrook is still in production.

Sliver XL is 50% off right now.

Holbrook is still in production.
which models would i be looking for, that are close to my sliver model? any suggestion is greatly appreciated
Sliver XL is 50% off right now.
Wouldnt the XL be too big for me if the normal Sliver was perfect? i dont really care for the discount. but for the fit. i dont buy sunglasses too often. if i buy this second pair, i will be fine for a decade i guess

which models would i be looking for, that are close to my sliver model? any suggestion is greatly appreciated

Wouldnt the XL be too big for me if the normal Sliver was perfect? i dont really care for the discount. but for the fit. i dont buy sunglasses too often. if i buy this second pair, i will be fine for a decade i guess
When you meet the requirements, you can probably buy a Sliver here. They are for sale quite often.

When you meet the requirements, you can probably buy a Sliver here. They are for sale quite often.
unfortunately i live in Greece so, customs taxes will make this a no go... The price will easily double... (greek postal system (and everything else) really sucks)

Back