1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Hubbsurfing

Hubbsurfing Oakley Beginner

Does anyone know the value of the team rider wetsuits? As I know Oakley do not make suits and these are handmade for team riders only?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum

3. O_LIFE_13

O_LIFE_13 Oakley Beginner

Do you have one u are looking to unload?

4. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Value is subjective to each collector. I haven't come across any threads regarding wetsuits here, but as a surfer/bodyboarder myself this is interesting. Who is the actual manufacturer? My guess would be at least comparable retail for a similar model and make, then add a few dollars for exclusivity and collector's value. Do you have photos?

5. KathrynMeza

KathrynMeza Oakley Beginner

then add a few dollars for exclusivity and collector's value. Do you have photos
    ?

6. Hubbsurfing

Hubbsurfing Oakley Beginner

Hello all, sorry I didnt reply to any of you! been a craaaazy 6 months.

Yes - I do have one I am looking to sell, but aware its a bit of a collectors piece so would like to make some moohlah on it to but myself something nice / Go towards some home improvements. I am thinking of chucking on eBay soon, but figured I would send whoever I spoke to on here the link so they can bid if they wanted to.. Good idea??