• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Custom Purchase, Opinions Please

Wow many thanks for all your replies, well, apart from OakleyFrankFMJ ha ha haaaaa There is no way getting her a pair of Oakley's would make her happy, some shoes is a different matter! ha ha

Thanks for all the pictures as well, the more i see those chrome lenses the more i like them!

Keep the pictures/comments coming, if by chance anyone has some chrome lenses with the grey smoke/ink frame in any model stick them on here

I do find it weird though that you can only get the chrome polarized lenses in the custom option and not on their own, especially cause you can get more or less all other options as stand alone lenses.

Ecko, if you could put something together that would be amazing, the more pictures i get the better :)

I do find it weird though that you can only get the chrome polarized lenses in the custom option and not on their own, especially cause you can get more or less all other options as stand alone lenses.
Yeah, Oakley can be weird like that. If you are near a store, maybe they'll sell you one or maybe calling customer service.

Sent from Q's Note5

Yeah, Oakley can be weird like that. If you are near a store, maybe they'll sell you one or maybe calling customer service.

Sent from Q's Note5

Being in England, the Oakley stores are few and far between, there used to be one in Liverpool bit that went. I usually take a look in the Cheshire Oaks vault when i go. Saying that, Oakley UK customer service has been excellent so far so may drop them an email.

Am getting married in a couple of weeks and was looking at getting the date etched on the lens so they would be a nice keepsake (ie a pair i will never sell).
That is certainly the attitude to take "going in".
:hi:
Brave-O.
I dunno about your intended, but I'd like someone to post a pic of these Oakley Women's Assault Boots, with a nice leather mini-skirted red-head...
b5dce89235db4895587cd540f1efd917.jpg

Back