• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Oakley Turbine NOW ARRIVED***

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Oakley Turbine are now available to order with FREE UK next day delivery.

With us and instock - have yours tomorrow!

Oakley Turbine Sunglasses | Oakley Turbine Shades - Shade Station™

IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0188.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg

as a smaller face I am guessing these are another huge pair....any news on the smaller front or is Lux just limiting that to couple frames?

Hi yes some styles are 65mm lens and some are 63mm.

63 are - Brown Smoke/Dark Bronze lens - OO9263-02, Polished Black/Black Iridium OO9263-03, Black Ink /Sapphire Iridium OO9263-05,Polished Black/PRIZM Daily Polarised OO9263-06, Matte Black/Grey Polarised OO9263-07, Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarised OO9263-08, and finally Grey Smoke/Jade Iridium OO9263-09, so it does look like the smaller of the two sizes are in fact the majority.

However, 4mm is not going to make a huge difference if it is the smaller of the two you was looking for, both bridge sizes are 17.

it is more a ? of how snug at temples they are SJ 2 Flak with larger nose pads..Mp, MD all fit fine Fast jacket, Antix Hijinx Too big....

those are some huge pair! pitboss,c6 sizes!?
donor lens plz hah

I have just compared them for you - if the Hijinx and Antix are too big then I am afraid the Turbine will be too. They are more or less the same only difference is the Turbine earstems are a little more snug.

Hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back