• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault online to close....

onaccountof

Oakley Beginner
Got this e-mail tonight:
20150908_Vault_D2_01.jpg

I often got some great deals thru the Vault online....sigh.

Guessing they're just moving their sale/clearance stuff to the regular Oakley site instead of having two separate domains. Makes it easier on the consumer, and on their side too. Unless they eliminate the concept of the vault and sale/clearance, this is actually a good move all around, except for perhaps us fanatics who score stuff off the Vault site that most regular people don't know about very well.

I think it's because they're also letting 3rd party retailers handle the discount stuff.

ain't that about a mfer!! lol there...Somebody said it...wooooosah! That sucks, but I agree they probably are merging it, like so much else. And it's probably a freakin logistical nightmare too....managing retail, web, web vault, retail vault...my god I wouldn't want to inventory all that crap!!

I figured something had to be happening since all the sales on there and nothing was being added.

I figured something had to be happening since all the sales on there and nothing was being added.
On the other hand, there has been an increase of items in the Sale section on the Oakley website.

Back