• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Return Policy Question

Joey

Oakley Beginner
I was reading the oakleyvault.com return policy when I saw it says this "All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable" If im reading this correctly does this mean that all sunglasses that are marked down can not be returned? Because oakley vault basically has most of their stuff as marked downs and I don't see any of their stuff marked as clearance just says %## off on their stuff. I wanted to buy these sunglasses http://oakleyvault.com/product/polarized-split-jacket-reg-asian-fit/OO9138-04 but I never have tried them on as the oakley O store I visited didn't have any asian fit sunglasses so I don't want buy something that I have never worn before (never even tried any Oakley's before) Im guessing that stores don't carry asian fit and you can only get them online?

Thanks for the help

Basically if u go to the clearance case and it has a red zip tie wrapped around nose bridge area those are final sale

Yeah if you are going to return something, just stating that they don't fit won't cut it, it would have to be a defect or something like that.

I planed on buying them online at oakleyvault.com and if they don't fit me I will return them to the Oakley O Store near me. But since I never have tried them on before its risky especially because its different from normal sunglasses that I wear with it being asian fit.

How far is the O store from you? Is it possible to go to the O store and try them on? Also get friendly with one of the sales persons or even the manager and let them know what you are looking at along with what you want to do if they don't fit?

The O store is an hour away from me and I went there and also the sunglass hut inside the mall and they didn't carry Asian Fit sunglasses. I don't think stores carry any asian fit. Anyone know if they do?

The only difference I noticed with asian fit split jackets are the nosepieces. The reg fit come with the same extra larger (Asian fit) nosepieces that the Asian fit ones come with already mounted. The funny thing is that the Asian fit ones also come with the "reg fit" nosepieces too.... And hardly any stores, if any at all, carry Asian fit. They just don't sell.

The O store is an hour away from me and I went there and also the sunglass hut inside the mall and they didn't carry Asian Fit sunglasses. I don't think stores carry any asian fit. Anyone know if they do?
The only difference I noticed with asian fit split jackets are the nosepieces. The reg fit come with the same extra larger (Asian fit) nosepieces that the Asian fit ones come with already mounted. The funny thing is that the Asian fit ones also come with the "reg fit" nosepieces too.... And hardly any stores, if any at all, carry Asian fit. They just don't sell.

Most O Stores carry Asian fit sunglasses, if your not sure just call them before you go there.

Latest Posts

Back