• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley White Chrome/Ice Iridium Scalpel Serial Number?

HOU1PTT

Oakley Beginner
Hello. I bought a used pair of the Oakley Scalpel White Chrome glasses. My question is do ALL of these Scalpels have the serial number on the arm? These do not.. They look real to me, but the lens are NOT polarized & they have no serial number.. Im not sure if these may have been a custom? Do custom's have serial numbers? Thanks for all the info..
IMG_1211.jpgIMG_1212.JPGIMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

I haven't seen those Scalpels in person, but I do know that on some White Chrome and FMJ finishes, Oakley skips the step of putting on the model number. My white chrome radars have it, but white chrome Topcoats do not. Customs will not have the serial. I do think those glasses are authentic, though it's difficult to be sure about the provenance of the lenses.

I haven't seen those Scalpels in person, but I do know that on some White Chrome and FMJ finishes, Oakley skips the step of putting on the model number. My white chrome radars have it, but white chrome Topcoats do not. Customs will not have the serial. I do think those glasses are authentic, though it's difficult to be sure about the provenance of the lenses.

Hey I really appreciate the reply.. Im about 99% sure the glasses are real.. The lens are Oakley, but they are not the polarized lens that usually come with this setup.. They were probably a custom build.. I imagine it would be very hard to fake the white chrome frame.. Thanks again!

Latest Posts

Back