• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Satisfy

You can get printer paper that is that water transfer stuff. Bit like they use for applying decals to model aircraft, etc.

But you would have to then spray clearcoat over the top to make it waterproof and more robust.
i see one of my silver has the oakley slightly fading
i guess you have to completely re paint the darn thing. I am leaving the @satisfy logo nothing is wrong with it.

Has anyone complained to customer service about that flat spot? Got it on mine too.

It also seems like there are some little notches on the outside of the lenses. I thought I only saw it on one at first, but then noticed it on all of the lenses. I didn't pop out the lenses in the frames to check those.
Satisfy Lens.jpg

Has anyone complained to customer service about that flat spot? Got it on mine too.

It also seems like there are some little notches on the outside of the lenses. I thought I only saw it on one at first, but then noticed it on all of the lenses. I didn't pop out the lenses in the frames to check those.
View attachment 1066442
That’s just a guide

IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1135.JPG
IMG_1140.jpg

we came we saw we conquered
it's not perfect. the nose definitely has a bit of bowling ball shine but hopefully it'll buff out over time.

non-acetone nail polish got maybe 20% of it off [results of image 2]
goo-gone finished the job. definitely needed a fair bit of elbow grease.
wiped down after with 90% isopropyl alcohol and a rinse under the sink with soapy water.

i'm not really one for customs but i had no interest in the nose text.

also quality wise i am pretty impressed. my silver x road feel like they're plastic gas station glasses, these feel like proper o-matter. pretty pleased for retail!

View attachment 1066460View attachment 1066461View attachment 1066462View attachment 1066463View attachment 1066464View attachment 1066465
we came we saw we conquered
it's not perfect. the nose definitely has a bit of bowling ball shine but hopefully it'll buff out over time.

non-acetone nail polish got maybe 20% of it off [results of image 2]
goo-gone finished the job. definitely needed a fair bit of elbow grease.
wiped down after with 90% isopropyl alcohol and a rinse under the sink with soapy water.

i'm not really one for customs but i had no interest in the nose text.

also quality wise i am pretty impressed. my silver x road feel like they're plastic gas station glasses, these feel like proper o-matter. pretty pleased for retail!
they are now 10% faster 💨 🤙 glad mine came like this lol

Back