• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Satisfy

Has anyone complained to customer service about that flat spot? Got it on mine too.

It also seems like there are some little notches on the outside of the lenses. I thought I only saw it on one at first, but then noticed it on all of the lenses. I didn't pop out the lenses in the frames to check those.
View attachment 1066442
The flat spot is just from the molding process. Possibly where they ground off the injection spot.

My word I had to laugh about the Jackets they should be marked copy on the nose instead of Satisfy as nobody seems very pleased with the finished article. When we bought proper Oakleys back in the day nobody thought about customizing them as they were rad off the shelf, never been seen before, never been done before they were the custom jobs. I walked into an outlet the other day and laughed thought I was back in the 90s when I saw all the reissues, feel sorry for people who want to collect from the innovation years all these reissues will just make a tough job harder. Still role on the Medusa reissue maybe it will have a little tractor stamped somewhere on it and cost the same as a car. Ignore me I am just old but not obsolete!

Anyone know where I can find alternative lenses for these? I really like the gold ones that came on the palace eye jacket collab not too long ago…

Anyone know where I can find alternative lenses for these? I really like the gold ones that came on the palace eye jacket collab not too long ago…
I’m sure you can get some cuts with a little investigative effort.

:headbang:People people, damn. Just get any old one and customize it. Stop desecrating śhît. Why buy a "drop"and shave it and paint it. Leave it the f alone. Or sell it to someone who wants one and could not get one:punish:
Just my take:tongue:
bit of a silly take. at the end of the day who cares? Satisfy Running is corny so i have no affinity for the brand. find me a NIB old NEJ with 3 lenses for $174.00 shipped and i’ll gladly buy those as well? all i see are steven and bandit selling every EJ under the sun on ebay for 350-400$

i was able to purchase these with ease and now i am able to wear them how i wanted instead of them sitting in a box. seems like a win win

bit of a silly take. at the end of the day who cares? Satisfy Running is corny so i have no affinity for the brand. find me a NIB old NEJ with 3 lenses for $174.00 shipped and i’ll gladly buy those as well? all i see are steven and bandit selling every EJ under the sun on ebay for 350-400$

i was able to purchase these with ease and now i am able to wear them how i wanted instead of them sitting in a box. seems like a win win
That’s funny
steven and the bandit 😂🤣

Back