• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

Admin

The Boss
Staff member
Administrator
As some of you may have noticed, OakleyForum.com has an all new design.

Unfortunately during the transfer some issues did arrive. The biggest 2 being:
The loss of most user albums
The loss of user avatars

Now Fortunately, all of the above files(albums and avatars) are backed up and I am going to try to import them correctly in a couple of hours(after I catch some sleep).

In the mean time, check out the new design. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!

Sorry for the inconvience. I hope to have the avatars back by tomorrow afternoon. And the albums back within 48 hours.

Oh wow - you can't imagine how surprised I was when the first thing I opened this morning was OF, and then this came up!

Looks funky and will take some time to get used to! Hopefully it'll be better than the 2.0 version :)

On my tapatalk now, seems that the PM function has been replaced by a Convo option. Another member just sent me one. Ha!

Looks pretty good at the moment, I hope it looks even better after you finish everything!

My only suggestion right now is to someway return what the old post colors looked like. Right now it's hard to tell where a post ends, the signature starts, and the next post begins. There are delineators, but colored boxes like before would be cool.

Latest Posts

Back