• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys along side the other obsessions

I'm not completely certain, but I believe this is a Devin Thomas pattern. Here's some of what he uses.

Frequently Asked Questions

I love Damascus as much as anyone, but u haven't lived until you've seen some mosaic damascus. Unfortunately, I do not own any of those patterns, but you have to do a quick search to see what I'm talking about.

@GH4AU is also really into Damascus, and @qtrain23 has done some things with it. If you do a forum search for the term you'll find some of our past discussions on the subject...

All this time I thought I was alone LOL!

I love Damascus steel. It shares some similarities with X-Metals each piece has its own uniqueness.

Feeh8j.jpg

Apart from Os i am obsessed with cars,guns,clay shooting and hunting.
All of which appear to be paradise in USA.if owning handguns would be as easy as it is in US i would have acquired a sick collection of them especially DEs

Apart from Os i am obsessed with cars,guns,clay shooting and hunting.
All of which appear to be paradise in USA.if owning handguns would be as easy as it is in US i would have acquired a sick collection of them especially DEs
DE being Desert Eagles?

I've never even shot one.

A friend asked how many guns I had the other day. This is a question that's very personal, but I realized it was enough that I had to sit and count, and even then still wasn't right.

I absolutely love firearms. Shooting is a real skill, especially when you start trying to stretch out distances. My friend and I were out today and were putting rounds out to 175 yd (160m) and had trouble keeping it under 6" (15.25cm). Rough day, being sick and tired wasn't helping. My scope's mount wasn't setup right and I had to pull it off and shoot irons with the SCAR. Did OK at 100, no hope of a 10" plate at 175.

DE being Desert Eagles?

I've never even shot one.

A friend asked how many guns I had the other day. This is a question that's very personal, but I realized it was enough that I had to sit and count, and even then still wasn't right.

I absolutely love firearms. Shooting is a real skill, especially when you start trying to stretch out distances. My friend and I were out today and were putting rounds out to 175 yd (160m) and had trouble keeping it under 6" (15.25cm). Rough day, being sick and tired wasn't helping. My scope's mount wasn't setup right and I had to pull it off and shoot irons with the SCAR. Did OK at 100, no hope of a 10" plate at 175.
Being jealous of u Sir:)
Yeah i meant Desert Eagles before
Unfortunately in Greece someone can only acquire 9mm or 22 only after acquiring shooting licence and participate in years shooting local tournaments.They allow u only certain number of shots for training.Sucks
I dont own any handgun cause at the moment iam only involving with clay shooting thus the 12 gauge shotguns i have but i would love to buy some.
Unfortunately caliber 45 and rest except the 2 mentioned above are forbidden so one has to buy it and keep it illegaly home
I do have fired .45 Desert Eagle of a friend both with stock barrel and the extra extended one.it is really an experience i will never forget.This beast has an enormous power but of course due to its huge recoil it is not as accurate in multiple shots as a lower caliber.I cannot imagine what stopping power a .50 Desert Eagle could have
I also agree with u that shooting and accurancy plus the perfection of moves someone must make especially in moving targets such as clays makes this activity so great and challenging.

Back