• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

Does anybody's store have frames yet? I've visited three Oakley stores and have yet to find one with frames.

aubarnar said:
Does anybody's store have frames yet? I've visited three Oakley stores and have yet to find one with frames.

Arizona Mills has crystal black, polished white and polished clear. They have about 5 or 6 lens colors so far. Almost bought crystal black with OO Black polarized, but decided on Deuce Coupe Holbrooks instead. I'll get the OCP Frogs soon though!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

woodfield store in chicago has some frames and lenses....polished white, crystal blk, clear, and polished rootbeer in the frames and lenses, blk ird, blk ird pol, 00 pol, fire, ice and i think bronze pol. nobody in the company has any of the matte blk, polished blk, jade, ruby, violet. hopefully soon they will start showing up

Sorry as I think this question may have already been answered, but just to confirm ... once the stores are fully stocked with all the OCP Frogskins items, will they be selling lenses separately?

If so, anyone have an idea what will the price be for lenses alone?

Thanks ...

yup lenses are already being sold separately. frames will not be though. iridium lenses are 55usd? if i rem correctly. polarized would be more of coz. =)

SF Market St. store HAD a few sets of jade (this was like...a few days into April I believe), but I missed snagging them by like two days. :( I picked up a set of Ice and a set of Fire to try and cheer up...it didn't work as well as hoped. They checked their OCP Frogskin SKUs, and interestingly they did not show a matte white or matte rootbeer SKU. I'm not an employee, so I don't know if it varies from O store to O store.

OCP.jpg

This will costs USD55? Can I buy it online or only from O-Store?