• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OEM Juliet Lens cost thread

96.SVT.COBRA

I should Work at Oakley
So with some of the Juliet lenses being discontinued or becoming much more difficult to find I was wondering what some fair market vaule would be for OEM NIB lenses. I was able to pick up some Ice and BI at a vault but I am wanting to get a few more, namely Emerald's and/or Ruby's. I was just wondering what are the harder lenses to find OEM still and what I can expect to pay for them. I might consider Fire's however I have had awful luck with any and all fire lens I've ever owned and that makes me steer clear of them at all. My fire lens never are clean no matter what I do but that's a topic for a different thread.

There are still a few frubys around bro 60bucks. I believe oakley has them back ordered but not discontinued i might be wrong. The emeralds ebay 75 i think thats fair. In general i think the lenses has not gone up in value, for reg lenses i mean unless its an exclusive lens. In regards to the fire being dirty all the time thats how they were built. I usually clean my micro bag with water first then apply the cleaning solution this helps a bit.

I would get what you can while you can.
with Juliet frames going for $225.00 needing tuned up and new lenses. I suspect the lens will follow suite.
Ill bet they (non pol) top at $150.00 in the coming years, and Pol at $200.00