• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

*Official 2016 NFL Thread*

I'm a huge Philly fan, but dang they gave up a lot to move up 6 spots. I never liked the move of bringing in Bradford, so I'm excited at the opportunity to have Wentz. He better be the next Brady or Rodgers though for what they gave up to get him haha.

I'm a huge Philly fan, but dang they gave up a lot to move up 6 spots. I never liked the move of bringing in Bradford, so I'm excited at the opportunity to have Wentz. He better be the next Brady or Rodgers though for what they gave up to get him haha.
Hopefully it'll work out. The Falcons did something similar a few years back with the Browns. We got Julio Jones and the move was worth it. Cleveland didn't do much with their picks from the looks of it.

Sent from a telephone.

Hopefully it'll work out. The Falcons did something similar a few years back with the Browns. We got Julio Jones and the move was worth it. Cleveland didn't do much with their picks from the looks of it.

Sent from a telephone.
I remember the trade they made for Julio. They moved up quite a bit and it definitely worked out for the better. Dudes a stud!

Really wish the Steelers would go after him. We are dying for a CB!!!
They won't pay that much?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was reading a ESPN article saying he is wanting between $15-16M a year! That's a lot dough for the dude. If a team is willing to pay it, then good for him.

Was reading a ESPN article saying he is wanting between $15-16M a year! That's a lot dough for the dude. If a team is willing to pay it, then good for him.
Yea that is what he is looking for. Sounds about right for a stud corner. They are pretty hard to find.
Steelers have not had a good CB since Rod Woodson. We need one bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back