• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Back on battery usage...

Want to drain your battery really fast? Use it as a baby monitor at max brightness...

With a constant HD stream, it's 79% of my battery usage. And note that I'm down to 18% in only 2 hrs 38 mins...

Screenshot_2014-12-06-02-11-57.png

got some money trouble back home... in need of some extra cash i sold one of my mars... i felt so sad... never knew that letting go of an Xmetal hurt more than letting go of an o-matter frame..

I wish I had half the pairs I sold to pay rent, food, etc, when i was in college. Really sucks knowing I sold most of my metals for like half what they're worth now. Which is fine, but it makes building the collection back up that much more expensive. Plus theres absolute garbage on CL. I managed to snag a 24k xx for a decent price, but hardly a steal. I ran about 10 searches in every CL city and only found about 10 things worth checking on, and of those only like 3 i was able to pursue. Gone are the days of CL steals me thinks

edit: but im the #1 poster on the forum so i guess i've got that going for me, which is nice

I wish I had half the pairs I sold to pay rent, food, etc, when i was in college. Really sucks knowing I sold most of my metals for like half what they're worth now. Which is fine, but it makes building the collection back up that much more expensive. Plus theres absolute garbage on CL. I managed to snag a 24k xx for a decent price, but hardly a steal. I ran about 10 searches in every CL city and only found about 10 things worth checking on, and of those only like 3 i was able to pursue. Gone are the days of CL steals me thinks

edit: but im the #1 poster on the forum so i guess i've got that going for me, which is nice
I don't even bother to look at the CL for my city. It is a wasteland. I just go out of town or shop on line to feed the Obsession

Congratulations on being the #1 poster.
Too bad I didn't know this site when you were letting metals go for a steal! Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1418076885063.png

I don't even bother to look at the CL for my city. It is a wasteland. I just go out of town or shop on line to feed the Obsession

Congratulations on being the #1 poster.
Too bad I didn't know this site when you were letting metals go for a steal! Lol

View attachment 117903

You don't wanna pay 130 for a Holbrook that's actually a frog from some random on CL?

Latest Posts

Back