• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

How would your price compare to the FMV of the originals, and how difficult would it be to tell they are copies?

well they wouldn't be exact copies mostly cuz they'd be a pain to print like that. Id change them to be print friendly and they'd look pretty similar. plus, colors man.

As far as what to charge, depends really. I'd prob take....2 hours of total print time? Idk. 7+ shipping or thereabouts. I'd have to prototype some. but with a little fore though, i can use all the same parts to make them how ever tall you want and it'd be like 3-5$ to add a tier.

well they wouldn't be exact copies mostly cuz they'd be a pain to print like that. Id change them to be print friendly and they'd look pretty similar. plus, colors man.

As far as what to charge, depends really. I'd prob take....2 hours of total print time? Idk. 7+ shipping or thereabouts. I'd have to prototype some. but with a little fore though, i can use all the same parts to make them how ever tall you want and it'd be like 3-5$ to add a tier.

If you could do a similar design as the new clear ones, where you can add or remove tiers as desired and position each tier at a unique rotation (while also avoiding the design flaw where the stands touch the inside of the lenses), I certainly think there'd be a good market for them, especially with different color options.

With the older black fixed design, yeah there'd probably be a market because of the price point and color options but not as big of one.

IMO...

The more cases we get the more stands we will need.:)

Latest Posts

Back