• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

ok this day is getting weird and weirder
o_O
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It is funny when modern age convenience meets up with old school parents.

I ordered mom's shoes on Amazon and had it shipped directly to her... I think she was slightly spooked that she got a box with no evidence that I ordered it. She called me to verify that I sent it. And then I had to tell her that another box will be there one day this week.

And then she will go and wrap the boxes and put them under the Christmas tree. Then on that morning, she'll wake me up so I can watch her unveil the presents.

The grunpiness goes away when I see her open the stuff, through. Lol

It is funny when modern age convenience meets up with old school parents.

I ordered mom's shoes on Amazon and had it shipped directly to her... I think she was slightly spooked that she got a box with no evidence that I ordered it. She called me to verify that I sent it. And then I had to tell her that another box will be there one day this week.

And then she will go and wrap the boxes and put them under the Christmas tree. Then on that morning, she'll wake me up so I can watch her unveil the presents.

The grunpiness goes away when I see her open the stuff, through. Lol
I was at my mom's house after my dad passed this summer and we were discussing arrangements for my dad's memorial service at the house. She was freaking out because she wanted a guest book, and a bunch of other odd stuff. Had no clue where to get it all, no time to go out, no real desire to go out, didn't want to ask family for help, etc.

I was on my phone and she got upset I wasn't paying attention, until I told her it was all taken care of, and would be at the house in two days. She went to sleep.

Back