• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Douche Day 2015 Selfie Thread

I should have known that Kronin323 would take the prize, he and I were discussing the finer points of douchebaggery back in early to mid 2014 (See Post 33 of theDB Sez What? thread - DB Sez What? | Page 4 | Oakley Forum

Huge kudos go to Herbsley for setting up and moderating the contest.

Does anyone know the true beginnings, from way back in middle-earth maybe, of this? Obiwan's Dec.26, 2011 thread "White=Douche?" references an even earlier origin of the concept. - White = Douche? | Oakley Forum

Theres no douche day 2016? @kronin323 ? @Mrs H ?

Correct, one wasn't done this year. IIRC after the 2015 one Herbsley bowed out of running future Douche Days and atrain hasn't done it either; I don't he was involved in the 2015 one. Herbsley left it open for someone else to take over but nobody did.

I passed because IMO it was Herb's and atrain's contest and if they were done with it then it was done. Sorta like why Led Zeppelin broke up after Bonham died; they didn't think it'd still be Led Zeppelin with a replacement drummer...

Correct, one wasn't done this year. IIRC after the 2015 one Herbsley bowed out of running future Douche Days and atrain hasn't done it either; I don't he was involved in the 2015 one. Herbsley left it open for someone else to take over but nobody did.

I passed because IMO it was Herb's and atrain's contest and if they were done with it then it was done. Sorta like why Led Zeppelin broke up after Bonham died; they didn't think it'd still be Led Zeppelin with a replacement drummer...
It was all the lead singer anyway. :rolleyes:

@OakleyFrankFMJ start a new one with kro....

Back