• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I sell items online for our Church Thrift Shop. The Shop donates 75% of its profits to agencies in our community that help people and animals in need. Our entire community supports our efforts with amazing donations. Recently we received a pair of what appears to be Oakley Slice Sunglasses. Before I attempt to sell them, I would like to be sure they are real and not fake. I can not find any numbers on them that confirm for me they are real. I would appreciate your expertise on these. Are they real...or are they not?

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

Lens Close.jpg

Nose Piece From Inside Close.jpg

Side 1.jpg

Side Close.jpg

Took a chance and grabbed these the other day, I've missed my share of unicorns debating with myself whether or not things are real til they pop up here in guys cases. (Purple crackle EJ, Elec. mustard EJ 2.0, blue with white flames NSJ 😞)
My daughter wants to play ball for the Gators so figured I'd give them a go. Hopefully they don't need to be sent to @Trucker360 for target practice.
Looked like the bridge text and paint was good, icon and lense etch not so much.
Found some info on o-review with rumours and innuendo about collegiate Flak's, and look a lot like MLB Mets version.
Any opinion would be appreciated, pardon the picture quality, just got them and took them on the way out the door for work.

IMG_4758.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4760.jpeg

IMG_4761.jpeg

IMG_4765.jpeg

IMG_4762.jpeg

Took a chance and grabbed these the other day, I've missed my share of unicorns debating with myself whether or not things are real til they pop up here in guys cases. (Purple crackle EJ, Elec. mustard EJ 2.0, blue with white flames NSJ 😞)
My daughter wants to play ball for the Gators so figured I'd give them a go. Hopefully they don't need to be sent to @Trucker360 for target practice.
Looked like the bridge text and paint was good, icon and lense etch not so much.
Found some info on o-review with rumours and innuendo about collegiate Flak's, and look a lot like MLB Mets version.
Any opinion would be appreciated, pardon the picture quality, just got them and took them on the way out the door for work.

View attachment 1119651

View attachment 1119657

View attachment 1119658

View attachment 1119659

View attachment 1119660

View attachment 1119661
Looks legit

I sell items online for our Church Thrift Shop. The Shop donates 75% of its profits to agencies in our community that help people and animals in need. Our entire community supports our efforts with amazing donations. Recently we received a pair of what appears to be Oakley Slice Sunglasses. Before I attempt to sell them, I would like to be sure they are real and not fake. I can not find any numbers on them that confirm for me they are real. I would appreciate your expertise on these. Are they real...or are they not?

View attachment 1119480

View attachment 1119481

View attachment 1119482

View attachment 1119483

View attachment 1119484

View attachment 1119485

full.jpg

They've improved their nose-Icon game. But still identifiable with the shape: too rounded on the edges, unlike genuine which has sharp, defined ones.

Last edited:
Back