• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey Folks, I picked this pair or Eye Jackets up at an antique store the other day and was wondering if I could get a legit check from anyone? They came with the vintage case and the lenses look to be quality black iridium lenses on the electric mustard frame. My concerns here are the markings on the inside of the stems ("L" and "R") and the peeling on the ends of the stems. I wasn't sure if the older models were painted instead of using died plastic. Apologies if these are an absolute easy to spot fake. Thanks!

image0[1].jpeg

image1[1].jpeg

image2[1].jpeg

image6[1].jpeg

image4[1].jpeg

image3[1].jpeg

Hey Folks, I picked this pair or Eye Jackets up at an antique store the other day and was wondering if I could get a legit check from anyone? They came with the vintage case and the lenses look to be quality black iridium lenses on the electric mustard frame. My concerns here are the markings on the inside of the stems ("L" and "R") and the peeling on the ends of the stems. I wasn't sure if the older models were painted instead of using died plastic. Apologies if these are an absolute easy to spot fake. Thanks!

View attachment 1119671

View attachment 1119672

View attachment 1119673

View attachment 1119675

View attachment 1119677

View attachment 1119681
Look legit to me, the FMJ coatings didn’t hold up so great. Mustard is one of my favorites though.

Back