• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Retina Burn is a legit colorway. More green than yours, but it could just be the pics. Somewhat rare if memory serves.

SKU for the Retina Burn Path was 12-780

Thanks very much, I like it when I finally get all the answers :)

I don't think the colour is off, the pic isn't great, they are very, very bright under natural light. The lovely chap in the Oakley store didn't think the colour was off, just couldn't work out in the end what the correct sku was after coming back a blank with the one on the frame. He knew he'd seen the glasses before, so I think he wanted to know as much as I did! I'll go back and tell him tomorrow and mention the forum as being a great help, cheers guys!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have acquired a pair of Monster dogs that look legit all around except they do not say monster dog on the inside of the arm and no model number. They are matte black with gray polarized lenses and definitely seem like O matter frames, made in the USA CE looks good. Any idea…older si?

lol. thats not a bad idea. sadly i am to old for Greens or white sun glass. (so she tells me).

So they are real? wow. never seen that clear plastic b4. i assumed they were knock offs.

thanks!

Back