• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
More pics Screenshot_2015-01-29-07-38-26.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-07-38-06.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-07-38-26.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-07-38-16.png

I just ran into a fake pair of Juliets yesterday in the Kansas City area. I went down and looked at them last night. Something didn't feel right. Started chatting with the guy and asked him when he bought them. He said he bought them new two years ago from a sunglass store, not O store, in Wisconsin. Oops! I think he made an honest mistake. He didn't know what he bought and immediately pulled them from Craigslist. Moral of the story. Fakes can get passed around. BEWARE.

Hi guys me again I ask the seller if the case is included and he said no. He received it with padded box? From sunglasses.com. I search and can't find sunglasses.com on the web.

Hi guys me again I ask the seller if the case is included and he said no. He received it with padded box? From sunglasses.com. I search and can't find sunglasses.com on the web.

I believe they're fake. It's that "o matter" printing on the lens that I think is the indicator. I don't know much about Rx frames but I've never seen that before. However, a google search comes across a site from a Chinese manufacturer selling fakes in bulk with that lens printing.

Crosslink Full-rim Mens Optical Satin Black O Matter Oakley Eyeglasses Frames Ox8029-0156 images - Weihao International Trading Co.,Ltd

But I want to repeat that I don't know much about Rx frames and am only answering because nobody else has. If someone with more expertise in the area chimes in, go with them.

Thanks but I can't find sunglasses.com?

Edit: nvm it's glasses.com I just paid the seller. Ty guys.

Last edited:
I cant see the lens pic very well but the frame looks ok and the part number is correct. Crosslink

Oakley Crosslink OX8027 0553 Glasses - Shade Station USA

Hey you two, thanks for correcting my speculation on that pair's authenticity. I too thought the frames looked good and that the SKU was correct, but homed in on the "o-matter" printing on the lenses.

For my education, can either of you elaborate on that printing, when that would be on authentic pairs? I couldn't find any known-authentic pics that had it.

Back