• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What do you guys think. are they authentic?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just bought an Oakely si ballistic 2.0 new on ebay just noticed in the picture that there is a sticker on the bottom right of theclear lense only, from what ive read oakely rarely puts stickers on lenses. Anyone know anything about this? Havent opened the box and i can still return them

Just bought an Oakely si ballistic 2.0 new on ebay just noticed in the picture that there is a sticker on the bottom right of theclear lense only, from what ive read oakely rarely puts stickers on lenses. Anyone know anything about this? Havent opened the box and i can still return them
Show us the listing, that's a good way to tell.

The sticker looks like it says "Multi Lens Kit". I haven't seen that one before, but it's not one of the typical fake stickers.

Everything else but the case looks 100%. The case itself looks like the shape and internal foam are a little different than what I've seen, but there might have been a change recently. They have Agro lenses and the ballistic markings look fine on the grey lens. It could just be the weird angles throwing me off.

To me it looks like different glasses from the first to second pic and that makes me a little suspicious as well

I think that's just a slight reposition and switching flash on.

I'd open them up. If they're counterfeit having opened the box will not hurt you. I've never had ebay deny a counterfeit claim when I've given compelling evidence of being fake.

Back