• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
So recently found these on my property but haven't been able to figure out what model they are, I thought dispatch 1 but nope replacement lenses didn't fit, they are also marked "U.S.A. Design CE" on one side and "2076 on the other, I'm hoping they are real and I just scored me some good shades, if not at least they look good and fit well. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
rXXLtLo.jpg

x8Vc6zj.jpg

iGC3gfB.jpg

c06OR4A.jpg

So recently found these on my property but haven't been able to figure out what model they are, I thought dispatch 1 but nope replacement lenses didn't fit, they are also marked "U.S.A. Design CE" on one side and "2076 on the other, I'm hoping they are real and I just scored me some good shades, if not at least they look good and fit well. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
rXXLtLo.jpg

x8Vc6zj.jpg

iGC3gfB.jpg

c06OR4A.jpg

They look like an Eyepatch but judging from the sticker inside the right arm and the "O" on the lens (seen in the upper right of the 2nd pic) I say they're fake.

They look like an Eyepatch but judging from the sticker inside the right arm and the "O" on the lens (seen in the upper right of the 2nd pic) I say they're fake.
I thought so, from what I've read those stickers don't exist on the real thing, it was on the lens when I found it but thought to keep it around just in case, either way not like I paid for these. Thanks for the quick reply.

They did come in a case with a lens cleaner that has the O stretch logo, the case has it as a tag instead of embossed on the case

Hello everyone!
It's about a pair of racing jackets 30th.
I've already bought them and waiting to arrive. But I need to know if they are original

ANGEBOT DES MONATS Oakley Sonnenbrille Racing Jacket OO9171-25

thanks
I'm no expert on racing jackets and don't have a pair but they look legit to me. The color way is correct along with the correct microfiber bag. The lenses are correct compared to other images and videos I've seen on this pair. I'd buy them and feel safe myself. Unless someone sees something I missed. I haven't seen any fake 30th's before but you never know!

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Back