• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yes, those look like authentic Juliets. They appear to be the Ducati version, but I cannot make out the sku or lens etching to verify it is a Ducati and not a "clone". I think those should have the sku 04-159.
Yes they are selling it as a Ducati.
I will let you know how it goes.

Afternoon! I had just purchased a pair of gascans from an ebay seller and didn't realize how rampant fakes are on ebay. The photo is stock and has got me worried. I know I have to wait till I receive it to verify it, but does anyone have any experience with the seller perfumemall2015? I noticed they relisted the posting I bought, but they do have good feedback. Thanks!

I purchased the $87.99 gascan emerald iridium. I also noticed they copied listing from AMYUSA.com

Last edited:
Afternoon! I had just purchased a pair of gascans from an ebay seller and didn't realize how rampant fakes are on ebay. The photo is stock and has got me worried. I know I have to wait till I receive it to verify it, but does anyone have any experience with the seller perfumemall2015? I noticed they relisted the posting I bought, but they do have good feedback. Thanks!

I purchased the $87.99 gascan emerald iridium. I also noticed they copied listing from AMYUSA.com
You'll more than likely get a fake pair if anything at all. If you receive them post lots of pictures here for us to give our opinion. Good luck!

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Dear members,

I recently ordered a set of Prizm road replacement lenses for my flak 2.0 (due to scratching on current lenses).

The lenses looks so far identical to the ones that were scratched (the pair was purchased in a oakley dealer shop).

The replacement lenses were purchased online from a reputable british dealer (to my best knowledge)

On the back of the case, there is a warning regarding recycling.

There is a clear (typing) mistake in the French version of the warning. It is indeed written “produits ea multicouches” instead of the proper translation, which would be “produits a multicouches” (I m French native).

Wouldn’t Oakley check the proper spelling
photo 1.png
photo 1.png
photo 2.png
photo 3.png
photo 2.png
photo 3.png
before shipping ?

FAKE ?

Dear members,

I recently ordered a set of Prizm road replacement lenses for my flak 2.0 (due to scratching on current lenses).

The lenses looks so far identical to the ones that were scratched (the pair was purchased in a oakley dealer shop).

The replacement lenses were purchased online from a reputable british dealer (to my best knowledge)

On the back of the case, there is a warning regarding recycling.

There is a clear (typing) mistake in the French version of the warning. It is indeed written “produits ea multicouches” instead of the proper translation, which would be “produits a multicouches” (I m French native).

Wouldn’t Oakley check the proper spellingView attachment 272982 View attachment 272982 View attachment 272983 View attachment 272984 View attachment 272983 View attachment 272984 before shipping ?

FAKE ?

Neaux.

Hi guys,
I found a guy in Mexico selling his Penny Titanium Ice Iridium at a great price (box, coin, everything!) But since I've never seen one in real life, could you help me out and say if it looks fake? And if they are real, do they look loose and need service soon? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 7.15.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 7.15.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 7.15.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 7.15.45 PM.png

Hi guys,
I found a guy in Mexico selling his Penny Titanium Ice Iridium at a great price (box, coin, everything!) But since I've never seen one in real life, could you help me out and say if it looks fake? And if they are real, do they look loose and need service soon? Thanks!

View attachment 273178

View attachment 273179

View attachment 273180

View attachment 273181
I'm no X-metal expert but they look legit to me, I'd buy them. Wait for a few more opinions first though.

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

View attachment 273178

View attachment 273179

View attachment 273180

View attachment 273181

They're real. Can't tell how tight they are just by looking at them but a good rule of thumb is always assume a pair will be looser than advertised. Like with prostitutes.

But if it's a great price it doesn't matter, you can afford the tuneup and still come out ahead. Unlike with prostitutes.

They're real. Can't tell how tight they are just by looking at them but a good rule of thumb is always assume a pair will be looser than advertised. Like with prostitutes.

But if it's a great price it doesn't matter, you can afford the tuneup and still come out ahead. Unlike with prostitutes.
Your comparison made me laugh quite a lot hahaha. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back