• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Do these look legit? oakley sunglasses radar pitch with transition lens

They're Photochromic Radar lenses, but they look different from the pics on the Oakley site (link below is for radarlock but I assume Radars are the same):
Oakley RadarLock Path Photochromic in POLISHED BLACK / CLEAR BLACK IRIDIUM PHOTOCHROMIC ACTIVATED | Oakley

The oakley ones have the word "Oakley" on the nose bridge, and the word "Photochromic" engraved. Also there are no vents on the nose bridge. The ones from ebay, has neither of the two words, plus it has some extra vents on the nose bridge

Fakes I guess?

Do these look legit? oakley sunglasses radar pitch with transition lens

They're Photochromic Radar lenses, but they look different from the pics on the Oakley site (link below is for radarlock but I assume Radars are the same):
Oakley RadarLock Path Photochromic in POLISHED BLACK / CLEAR BLACK IRIDIUM PHOTOCHROMIC ACTIVATED | Oakley

The oakley ones have the word "Oakley" on the nose bridge, and the word "Photochromic" engraved. Also there are no vents on the nose bridge. The ones from ebay, has neither of the two words, plus it has some extra vents on the nose bridge

Fakes I guess?

yep they are not Oakley lenses. I messaged the seller and he admitted that they were an unknown brand lenses.

yep they are not Oakley lenses. I messaged the seller and he admitted that they were an unknown brand lenses.

Selling those admittedly NOT Oakley lenses with the Oakley branding on them would make me permanently stay away from that seller forever, @testcodes.

There are enough Radar lenses, in all their models, available from Oakley and in here, to satisfy any Radar fanatic forever! (Speaking as an owner of 60-odd Radar lenses and frames...)

;)

Selling those admittedly NOT Oakley lenses with the Oakley branding on them would make me permanently stay away from that seller forever, @testcodes.

There are enough Radar lenses, in all their models, available from Oakley and in here, to satisfy any Radar fanatic forever! (Speaking as an owner of 60-odd Radar lenses and frames...)

;)

yep I'm not buying from this guy again

hey being a Radar fan, I was wondering if I could ask you a quick question. These Radars I got has fake lenses, but supposedly have an authentic frame. Do Radar Frames have metalic pin as hinges? I haven't had a Radar before, and I don't have time to drive to a store to check, but I know my Flaks only has plastic nubs that acts as the hinge, so the ear stems are easily removable. This Radar I got has a metal pin for the hinge and the ear stems are not easily removable. I'm trying to figure out if it's fake as well or modified or something

Radar ear stems do not come off. The pin is locked in and the head is broken off. Only way they come out or loose is if they've been tampered with. You can change socks, icons, and nosepieces till your heart's content, but those earstems are permanent!

Radar ear stems do not come off. The pin is locked in and the head is broken off. Only way they come out or loose is if they've been tampered with. You can change socks, icons, and nosepieces till your heart's content, but those earstems are permanent!

you the man!! thanks doug

Are these fake? thank you in advance!
$_85.JPG
$_85 (1).JPG
$_85 (2).JPG
$_85 (3).JPG
$_85 (5).JPG
$_85 (4).JPG
$_85 (6).JPG

Back