• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Official) --- No Exclusions --Artist Series Collection List

That is awesome! I own a few things from that evening but not the things I want now! I need to track down some of those hanging banners!

I have always wanted those hanging banners as well! Very cool item.. probably went in the trash or something.?

Oh, did u get a screened t shirts?

Last edited:
Oh, did u get a screened t shirts?

I have two shirts and four of the flores hard "art cards" that can be seen in this picture. These were the cards that contain the various Launch Party information for his release. March 19-23rd 2007

IMG_0072.JPG

BAh7CGkKIgo4MDB4MGkLaQBpCGkC7w4.jpg

I have two shirts and four of the flores hard "art cards" that can be seen in this picture. These were the cards that contain the various Launch Party information for his release. March 19-23rd 2007.

Nice!
Check this out. I wore this brand new Oakley Redcode shirt to the event....handed it to the screeners and said print this too.

6EF86221-EB06-4A12-93FC-DD86796B2780.jpeg

8C8CDC4D-AD16-4304-B031-97C9F46051B0.jpeg

Dude that is awesome. Keep that baby protected! I am currently in the process of building a second complete Artist Series and this one is going to be a tad different. Once I have it all done and finalized I will post some pictures. Thanks for the deal on the Pendletons! They will be in this new display I am working on! I am still in need of two pair. Naomis and Williams. I refuse to pay those ebay prices for the RW. So if you can point me in a direction on either that would be fantastic.