• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Photography Thread

Dipping my feet into this thread... This is University of Tampa; I went to Tampa for my birthday a few years ago. I just wanted to get away from Tallahassee.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I took this using a HTC Droid Incredible back in 2011. HTC made some good cameras back then.

IMAG0006.jpg

Last edited:
I had to run from Photobucket because I was too popular. Site visits counted as data. Ugh.
hahaha you post a lot that's why looooooool and uploads constantly but seriously that sucks all of my updtes are gone from the cases and the collection thread will leave it as it is im tired of reloading them.

hahaha you post a lot that's why looooooool and uploads constantly but seriously that sucks all of my updtes are gone from the cases and the collection thread will leave it as it is im tired of reloading them.
Well, it is definitely lesson learned. It is why I changed my signature to a static one not hosted on Photobucket. Using Tapatalk or the site directly isn't too bad, but not knowing what's block isn't any fun either.

Well, it is definitely lesson learned. It is why I changed my signature to a static one not hosted on Photobucket. Using Tapatalk or the site directly isn't too bad, but not knowing what's block isn't any fun either.
I don't know bro the last uploads I did where not from photobucket itsa direct upload from my laptop still the post where gone. it must be forums site I guess.

Some Atlanta sites. first is the vault at the World of Coke museum, second is Turner Field, home of the Braves, and last is inside The Vortex, a bar that @Dallas O Hog knows so well.

20140525_131608.jpg

20140525_201655_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20131129_184342_LLS.jpg

Latest Posts

Back