• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Wally Club

I'm gonna ask for a little help from my fellow Club members.

I'm looking to bring my Wally to the next level, if anyone has a Vault near them could they keep an eye out during future visits if there are Chrome or 24K GR lenses hanging around?

O Online has been a bust so far ...

Edit: The both available from OCP ... Any suggestions on how to get some?
Those 24K's would be awesomeness, a real St Patty's Day feel!

Edit 2: rejoice Brothers, I have a deal in the works!
The 24ks will looks really good in them, in my opinion. Post up some pictures once you have them. I may be interested in doing the same.

Also, if your deal falls through, I will be near a vault at the end of September so I will keep a lookout

The 24ks will looks really good in them, in my opinion. Post up some pictures once you have them. I may be interested in doing the same.

Also, if your deal falls through, I will be near a vault at the end of September so I will keep a lookout
Many thanks good Sir!

Pics will posted when it all comes in, they being ordered directly from O I believe...

I'm gonna ask for a little help from my fellow Club members.

I'm looking to bring my Wally to the next level, if anyone has a Vault near them could they keep an eye out during future visits if there are Chrome or 24K GR lenses hanging around?

O Online has been a bust so far ...

Edit: The both available from OCP ... Any suggestions on how to get some?
Those 24K's would be awesomeness, a real St Patty's Day feel!

Edit 2: rejoice Brothers, I have a deal in the works!
Been looking to pimp out my Wally for a while now myself.

Was looking for Chrome Iridium lenses for the longest but the only option seems to be an Oakley store that does customs.

Of course this would mean paying retail - with tax, about $65.00.

So after getting a little inspiration from our aftermarket lenses advocate, @Litos , decided to try that route.

Picked up a pair of Solstice Silver Mirror lenses on eBay for $15.00.

They look super sweet and looking through them is not bad at all.

Saved about 50 bucks ... considering these are rarely worn, think I did well.

Pic ...

DSC00002.JPG

Latest Posts

Back