• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Offshoot loos fit help!

do not do this. you are probably out of luck you could try a leash to hold them or or don't look down
Why not? If it's the omatter arms straightening out and no longer as curve fitted around your head as it once was, you can use boiling water and massage the arms into shape. You can also use hair dryer to heat up the omatter frame. I suggest you remove lenses before you attempt any of these suggestions. Failing that, your last option is to get ear socks for them.

I forgot to add, some older omatter frames don't respond too well with bending. Frames can snap as plastic becomes brittle with age. Do the bending at you own risk.

I have had some success with bending O-matter with a hair dyer in small increments, just go slow. I was also told by a SGH employee that they would use their equipment (heat gun) to help a frame fit better even if it wasn't purchased from them. I never took them up on it, but with a 4 year old pair it might be an option.

I have had some success with bending O-matter with a hair dyer in small increments, just go slow. I was also told by a SGH employee that they would use their equipment (heat gun) to help a frame fit better even if it wasn't purchased from them. I never took them up on it, but with a 4 year old pair it might be an option.

Latest Posts

Back