• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading OR FS: OTT FMJ Fire used, Heritage Eyeshade fire and RC MX Goggles

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Over the Top- FMJ silver and fire iridium condition, frame has a couple small scuffs above the right orbital other then that scratch wise they are clean. A couple of small factory blemishes on the backside of the frame as pictured. Lenses have small cleaning swirls but other then that it excellent condition. Frame 7.5 and lenses 9 to 9.5 out of 10. Comes with box which I would say is a 7. No micro bag. $350. SOLD!!
20150514_014228_zpsxw48sd7e.jpg

20150514_014300_zpsnulvj83v.jpg

20150514_014316_zpsoirtg6gw.jpg

2. Brand new Heritage Eyeshade red frame and fire iridium. Box, correct micro bag and extra ear stems. $75 shipped.
20150427_231547_zps4hn7ddte.jpg

3 Ricky Carmichael MX Proven motocross goggles. Signed clear lens and signed micro bag, no COA unfortunately. All brand new and complete. $75
20150427_231759_zps6dfld6st.jpg

I am looking for Frogskins, Holbrooks, Garage Rocks, Sliver, Fuel Cell and Batwolf. Can add money on my end depending on the deal.
For the OTT I am looking for rare stuff, Artist Series, Rare Frogs, or bigger new items like Jawbreakers, Tailend, madman, something with the new prizm shallow blue lens. Give or take cash value as well.

Some people reacted to this post.
Updated with pictures and added an Over the Top!

I have a brand new pair of madman I would be willing to trade.

Have some Juliet's for ott

OTT is SOLD!

Back